- The iPhone X was released in September 2017 and introduces a brand-new paradigm for interaction, with gestures replacing buttons and a larger screen than on any previous iPhone.
- It shares most of its internals with the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, including Apple’s own A11 Bionic chip and support for wireless charging.
- The 5.8-inch AMOLED panel is a first for any iPhone. Overall, the iPhone X display is great. The notch at the top contains the front camera and 3D sensors that make Face ID recognition possible.
- It works seamlessly and reliably on most occasions. Attention detection ensures that no one can unlock your iPhone X by simply pointing the device at your face when you are not looking.
- Animoji is a cool new feature that lets you pick an emoji and animate it using your own facial movements.
- You get optical image stabilisation on both rear cameras, and the iPhone X takes great pictures in nearly all scenarios.
Apple iPhone X 64GB/256GB Storage
US$364.00 – US$417.00
- Display – 5.80-inch (1125×2436)
- Processor – Apple A11 Bionic
- Front Camera – 7MP
- Rear Camera – 12MP + 12MP
- RAM – 3GB
- Storage – 64GB/256GB
- Battery Capacity – 2716mAh
- OS – iOS 11