- MIXING: The paint should be thoroughly stirred to avoid the effects of any settlement or separation to obtain a uniform color.
- New rough plaster should be given a coat of filler coat to make the surfaces less porous.
- The finishing paint is thinned up to 10% with clean water and the first coat is applied to give the desired color and finish
- The surface should be dry and free of any dirt.
- Friable materials must be brushed off with a stiff brush and powdery surface given a coat of bonding liquid.
- Old paint on surfaces should be cleaned with a sugar soap solution and then allowed to dry.
- Surfaces previously painted with enamel should be wire-brushed for the new paint to adhere.
- DESIGNED WITH EXCELLENT PROPERTIES WHICH REFLECT MAXIMUM HEAT FROM THE SUNLIGHT
- STORE UNDER COOL DRY CONDITIONS AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT, HEAT & EXTREME COLD