- Samsung Galaxy A13 mobile was launched on 5th March 2022.
- The phone comes with a 6.60-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2408 pixels.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 is powered by an octa-core processor. It comes with 4GB, and 6GB of RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy A13 runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy A13 supports proprietary fast charging.
- The Samsung Galaxy A13 on rear packs a quad-camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera; a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera.
- It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
- The Samsung Galaxy A13 runs OneUI 4.1 is based on Android 12 and packs 64GB and 128GB of inbuilt storage.
- Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A13 include Wi-Fi. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A13 5000mAh Battery
US$177.00 – US$198.00
- Display – 6.60-inch (1080×2408)
- Processor – octa-core
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Rear Camera – 50MP + 5MP + 2MP
- Battery Capacity – 5000mAh
- OS – Android 12