- Samsung Galaxy F13 mobile was launched on 22nd June 2022.
- The phone comes with a 60 Hz refresh rate 6.60-inch touchscreen display.
- Offering a resolution of 1080×2408 pixels (FHD) at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch (ppi).
- Samsung Galaxy F13 is powered by an octa-core Samsung Exynos 850 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy F13 runs Android 12 and is powered by a 6000mAh battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy F13 supports proprietary fast charging.
- The Samsung Galaxy F13 on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera.
- A 5-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus.
- It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor.
- Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy F13 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
There are no reviews yet.