- Samsung Galaxy M13 mobile was launched on 14th July 2022.
- The phone comes with a 6.60-inch touchscreen display (FHD+).
- Samsung Galaxy M13 is powered by an octa-core Samsung Exynos 850 processor. It comes with 4GB, 6GB of RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy M13 runs Android 12 and is powered by a 6000mAh battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy M13 supports proprietary fast charging.
- The rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera
- A 5-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra wide-angle) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera.
- The rear camera setup has autofocus.
- It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
- Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy M13 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, and USB Type-C.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
There are no reviews yet.