- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 tablet was launched in August 2018.
- The tablet comes with a 10.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels at a pixel density of 287 pixels per inch (PPI).
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is powered by a 2.35GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 7300mAh battery.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel camera. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 runs Samsung Experience UX is based on Android 8.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 2000GB).
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is a single SIM (GSM) tablet that accepts a Nano-SIM card.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 measures 249.30 x 164.30 x 7.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 483.00 grams.
- Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G.
- Sensors on the tablet include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
There are no reviews yet.